HOA Management Services
Full service Homeowner’s Association and Co-op management, administration, accounting, and consulting services.
Whether you are looking for management of your homeowner’s association (HOA) or need a quote for specific services for your Co-op, we can evaluate and propose services based on your needs and financial concerns. We start by listening carefully to your Board members to understand their objectives and then collaborate with them to develop strategic, tailored HOA management services to attain them. Our association management duties include touring your community, talking to residents, preparing required reports, attending community association meetings, overseeing community improvement measures and so much more. In everything we do, we support your Board with service that far exceeds their expectations.
- Full scope of services including administration, accounting and consulting
- Physical staff presence in our communities to assure they are maintained in pristine condition.
- Excellent customer service by addressing member needs
- 24 hour emergency accessibility
- Act on behalf of and in conjunction with the Association Board of Directors to ensure the duties of the Board of Directors are accomplished
- Rule enforcement by tracking and responding to all violations of the Covenants including architectural issues per the governing documents of the Association
- Supervision of vendors to ensure the specifications of all contracts are fulfilled
- Asset protection through budgetary planning for replacement of capital improvements
- Policy development and implementation
- Provide statutory and legal information to the Board to ensure that the Board is within the limits of local and state laws
- Serve as liaison with the Association’s legal counsel.