Commercial Property Management
Our Commercial Property Management Division is currently managing just under a million square feet in Tucson and throughout Southern Arizona. Properties managed include office, medical, strip and anchored retail, industrial and associations.
Our property management services include:
- Maintain good owner, tenant and public relations.
- Conduct routine inspections of the property and maintain appearance of grounds, buildings, and equipment.
- Implement and administer all rules, regulations, and restrictions necessary for efficient operation of the property and comfort of the tenants.
- Prepare work specifications, negotiate and secure competitive bids for contracted services.
- Establish inventory control and volume purchasing discounts where available.
- Create and provide on a monthly basis a computerized Operating Statement reflecting actual and year-to-date income and expenditures.
- Maintain constant surveillance over actual and committed expenditures to assure efficient control over operating account distributions.
- Take appropriate actions to collect delinquent rents and other revenues owed.
- Prepare a detailed operating budget
While the proceeding list is not intended to be all-inclusive, each item is critical to the successful operation of a property. Tucson Realty & Trust Co. Management Services, LLC personnel are provided with the systems and the organizational support necessary to systematically address not only all these items, but customized procedures to accommodate the individual client’s objectives as well.
If you are interested in commercial real estate, take a look at our other website.