Commercial Division Manager
Regina Harmon is a successful property manager and leasing agent specializing in commercial Real Estate since 1984. Over her 34-year career she has managed multiple shopping malls, including Tucson’s Foothills Mall for over 20 years, office buildings, strip centers, and industrial manufacturing facilities.
Regina has managed and leased real estate portfolios for both owners and developers, managing and leasing real estate in both Texas and Arizona. She has extensive experience with major expansions, renovations, and tenant improvement projects.
Regina’s hobbies include traveling, quilting, hiking, and fishing, but her favorite is spending time with her family.
Professional & Civic Involvement:
- International Council of Shopping Center – 1985-Present
- Tucson-Mexico Project Member – Education committee – 1999-2000
- Arizona Army National Guard Family Readiness Group 1/285th Coordinator – 1999-2010
- Arizona Shopping & Attraction Consortium Board of Directors – 1999-2002
- Secretary – 2002-2003
- Treasurer – 2004-2006
- Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors – 2007-2008
- Bien Venidos Award Winner – 2002
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Maxi Finalist/Merit Award Winner – 2006